Please browse our job opportunities below.
Inspire Federal Credit Union, with 3 branches in Bucks County, PA and 215 million in assets and over 15,000 members seeks energetic professionals to join the team as full-time Member Relationship Specialists. The Member Relationship Specialist will build on the relationships with current Credit Union members by understanding their needs and suggesting credit union products and service to address those needs. The Member Relationship Specialist will be responsible for building a trusting and honest relationship during each member interaction, both inside and outside of the Credit Union.
- Open New Credit Union Accounts and Service Existing Accounts
- Assist Members with Transactions and Account Questions
- Promote Credit Union Products and Services in a Consultative Manner
- Build Strong Relationships with Credit Union Members
- Represent Credit Union in a Courteous and Professional Manner
- Assist Loan Department with Consumer Loan Applications
- Associate’s Degree or Higher Preferred (High School Diploma Required)
- Minimum 1-3 years customer service and/or sales experience
- Financial Services industry/Banking/Credit Union experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Financial Services/Banking industry
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Interested candidates should submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. EOE
Inspire Federal Credit Union, with 4 locations in Bucks County PA (Newtown, Langhorne, Bristol and Warminster) and $225+ million in assets, seeks an experienced candidate to join the team as a full-time VP of Lending. The VP of Lending will have executive level responsibility for the lending department, overseeing consumer, mortgage and indirect auto lending. The chosen candidate will part of the executive team and participate in the strategic planning process and be an active member of the ALCO Committee. The incoming candidate will demonstrate strategic thinking, be a dynamic leader and have the vision to grow and build the department. The position requires the ability to function and manage at a strategic level and accept accountability for results. Must be able to manage third party relationships, have strong business judgement and make sound and prudent decisions. Responsible for creating and managing in a relationship driven culture and generating both interest and non-interest income as forecasted in department budget. Will oversee process improvements, drive operations efficiencies and evaluate and monitor all credit underwriting standards while ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and requirements.
Required education: Bachelor's Degree
Required experience: 5 years Banking/Lending experience required (Credit Union experience preferred)
Please email letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org Visit www.inspirefcu.org for additional information.