Please browse our job opportunities below.
A local Credit Union, with 3 branches in Bucks County, PA and 275 million in assets and over 15,000 members seeks an energetic professional to join the team as full-time Member Relationship Specialists. The Member Relationship Specialist will build on the relationships with current Credit Union members by understanding their needs and suggesting credit union products and service to address those needs. The Member Relationship Specialist will be responsible for building a trusting and honest relationship during each member interaction, both inside and outside of the Credit Union.
- Open New Credit Union Accounts and Service Existing Accounts
- Assist Members with Transactions and Account Questions
- Promote Credit Union Products and Services in a Consultative Manner
- Build Strong Relationships with Credit Union Members
- Represent Credit Union in a Courteous and Professional Manner
- Assist Loan Department with Consumer Loan Applications
- Associate's Degree or Higher Preferred (High School Diploma Required)
- Minimum 1-3 years customer service and/or sales experience
- Financial Services industry/Banking/Credit Union experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Financial Services/Banking industry
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Interested candidates should email/submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
The Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce is seeking an Executive Director who will be responsible for the organization's consistent achievement of its mission and financial objectives. In partnership with the Board Chair, the Board of Directors and Chamber staff, the Executive Director of the Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce is charged with the financial and strategic planning, brainstorming with staff and board members, and developing and implementing a sound, effective, and continuously improved road map for the organization’s future. The Executive Director organizes and executes inherent fiscal oversight and activities of Chamber members in the Lower Bucks County area. The Executive Director will have supervision and management responsibilities for full, part-time, and per diem Chamber staff. The Executive Director is responsible for assuming a generalist responsibility for organizational information technology needs and human resources activities.
Essential Job Duties:
• Operate under a standard of responsibility and accountability to the Board of Directors on all aspects of the organization.
• Ensure fiscal viability of the organization by managing:
• The generation of revenue through recruitment & retention of membership, events, sponsorships, and partnership packages.
• The execution of programs that are valued by members.
• Participate in preparing an annual budget and ensuring the organization operates within budgetary guidelines.
• Execute tasks and objectives as articulated on the Board’s strategic plan, and report updates on all LBCCC activities at the monthly Board of Directors meetings.
• Build and maintain relationships with the State Chamber of Commerce and National Chamber of Commerce; effectuate local chamber committee leadership to advance collaborative relationships on State and National levels.
• Serve as Staff Liaison to the selected LBCCC committees. Assign Chamber staff to perform the same function as appropriate with all other LBCCC committees.
• In concert with Committee Chairs, establish metric-based dashboards and deliverables for standing and ad-hoc committees.
• Oversee maintenance of official records and documents, and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
• Oversee the recruitment, employment, and development of all personnel, both paid staff and volunteers.
• Ensure that an effective management team, with appropriate provision for succession, is in place.
• Maintain a culture which attracts, maintains, and motivates a diverse staff of top quality people.
• Encourage staff and volunteer development and education. Assist program staff in relating their specialized talents to the total programmatic objectives of the organization.
Key Qualifications of the Position
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Minimum of five years of experience in an organizational, governmental, corporate, small business, or community based leadership capacity.
• Demonstrate a passion for effectuating a strong economy and business community in Bucks County.
• Knowledge of and experience with the lower Bucks County business community.
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively cultivate relationships with prospects, members, volunteers, and community stakeholders.
• Experience and success in developing compelling written, oral, and visual presentation materials for diverse audiences.
• Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize workloads involving multiple concurrent projects time.
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively with a solutions-minded mindset.
• Results-oriented and willingness to be accountable for measurable goals.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to pass a successful background screen.
The LBCCC provides certain benefits to those qualified employees.
Work Environment / Physical Demands
• The role is intended to be on-site. The majority of duties will be performed in and from the LBCCC office during regular business hours. Travel and work off-site will be required to meet with members and prospective members. Work on evenings, weekends and/or holidays will be necessary in support of LBCCC events.
• The employee is required to sit at a desk and computer for long periods of time, is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl. May be requested to lift materials of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required include reading computer screen and written documents; close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Interested applicants should submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Loan Originator
Inspire Federal Credit Union, a progressive, fast-growing credit union, is seeking a full-time Mortgage Loan Originator. At Inspire, our relationship-based approach to banking is our best differentiator and competitive advantage. Serving Bucks County, PA since 1936, our mission is to provide the best banking products and best banking experience to members of our community.
The Mortgage Loan Originator will be responsible for the loan origination and pipeline management, working with existing members of Inspire Federal Credit Union as well as members of the community in search for mortgage financing.
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing self-starter, who has an established base of realtor relationships and origination sources to develop new client relationships. Additionally, the candidate will have a built-in opportunity internally to serve the mortgage needs of 15,000 plus members. The ability to self-source new opportunities to supplement existing origination sources and internal opportunities is also required.
- Conduct Sales calls for new business opportunities.
- Represent the credit union throughout the community to increase brand visibility and develop new business opportunities.
- Take mortgage applications/loan interviews.
- Identify and implement effective strategies to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Track, evaluate and report results of sales activity/pipeline to management.
- Process applications according to regulatory guidelines.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of secondary market loan eligibility requirements.
- Represent Inspire FCU at various community events and networking functions.
- Manage and grow a pipeline of conventional, government and portfolio products.
- Provide first class member service to all mortgage candidates and applicants.
Specific knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position:
- Working knowledge of the mortgage financing industry and products.
- Strong sales and relationship management skills.
- May require scheduling flexibility.
Must have appropriate experience, NMLS license, a positive approach to your career, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be relationship focused. Must also be able to work with third parties to fulfill origination, processing, underwriting, closing and loan servicing functions. Competitive compensation for the ideal, highly motivated candidate and comprehensive benefits package offered. EOE
Interested candidates should submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com