Keep Your Business Compliant
Compliance is a demanding and complex area of focus for most business owners, as no company, however, small or large, is exempt from ever increasing employment laws and regulations. Being subject to audits by various enforcement agencies takes away time from other important tasks, and one misstep can cost a company dearly in fines and penalties, or worse, wipe them out. Our regulatory compliance services are geared to:
Inspire Culture First will coordinate the outsourcing of your compliance responsibilities to our HR experts and regulatory compliance partners, who have decades of experience and work diligently to stay abreast of industry regulations as they emerge. Inspire Culture First will work with your brokers, benefit administrators and other partners to ensure there’s a balance between compliance requirements and reaching your goals.
Please learn more by clicking on the tabs below.
- Labor laws.
- Anti-discrimination laws
- Sexual Harassment Laws
- Paycheck & Withholding
- Worker Classifications
- Wage & Hour Laws
- Immigration Laws
- Safety Laws (OSHA)
- Environmental (EPA)
- HR Audits & Checklist
- DOL Audits
- Employer shared responsibility
- Benefit plan design to comply with ACA
- Tracking employee hours
- Employee notices
- Ensure eligible employees are offered coverage
- Assist with the reporting process and necessary tax forms (1094/1095)
- Cadillac tax analysis
- Affordability safe harbor applications,
- Medical loss ratio rebate distributions
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 (COBRA) – enrollment, filings & employee communication
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) – PHI compliance
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) – wraps, filings, SMM, SAR, notices
- Family & Medical Leave (FMLA) – requests for leave, return to work, etc.
3 Friends Lane
Newtown, PA 18940
Schedule a FREE HR Consultation or speak to an
Inspire Culture First Consultant