Talent Strategy and Management
Good people are the heart and soul of any business. Yet some smaller organizations often lack the expertise, time and resources to find and hire the very best talent, or worse, to evaluate why they may be losing the good people they have. Even larger corporations have a hard time finding the right talent because the best candidates aren’t even looking for a job, and rarely respond to job boards.
Inspire Culture First will assess your human capital needs and help you establish processes and systems that ensure your hire, develop, and retain a superior workforce that will help drive your company forward. Our expert partners will:
We offer several search options to fit your needs.
Please learn more by clicking on the tabs below.
Contingency Search - a contingency search allows clients to hire a recruiter on a no risk basis, as no fee is earned unless a client hires a candidate referred by the recruiter.
Retained Search – best option if you have critical hiring needs. Recruiting firms guarantee a timeline for delivery of candidates that fit your specific criteria. A portion of the fee is due up front as a large majority of resources are dedicated to the search to help clients find candidates as quickly as possible.
Engaged Search – agreed upon arrangement that requires a portion of the fee upfront and allows our partners to work on long-term human capital needs and multiple positions within your organization.
Contractors or Temporary Staffing - we will coordinate outsourcing your temporary staffing needs to our preferred partners and vendors.
- Perform needs analysis to understand what type of candidate will perform best in your opportunity, and also fit well within your organization
- Attract, recruit, screen and qualify candidates to develop short list
- Manage the interview process and troubleshoot any concerns
- Negotiate offers
- Check references and conduct background checks
- Arrange personality and assessment testing
- Help develop effective job descriptions
- Evaluate and advise on salary and compensation package
- Ongoing employee development
- Performance reviews
- Terminations and offboarding
- And more
Working with a professional recruiter can help you find the right opportunity faster, and prevents you from circulating your resume to multiple job boards. And, they specialize in confidentiality – they will never reveal your identity without your authorization.
A professional search consultant can help candidates stand-out to the hiring authority with expert guidance on the following:
- Direct access to the hiring authority
- Interviewing guidance and techniques
- Assistance in preparing your resume, executive biography and LinkedIn profile
3 Friends Lane
Newtown, PA 18940
Schedule a FREE HR Consultation or speak to an
Inspire Culture First Consultant